- What kind of languages does the StrengthWatch support?
English, Chinese Russian, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, Portuguese. The application language: Ukrainian, Russian, German, Italian, Japanese, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Korean
- Is it waterproof?
It's IP67 waterproof. you can wear it in the rain, wash your hands with it, but don't put it into hot water, and do not press the button in the water.
- Can you change the strap of the StrengthWatch?
Yes, you can change the strap of the SportyWatch
- Does it support NFC?
No, it does not support NFC
- Does it support multiple sports modes?
- How is it charged?
- Can I use it to answer a call or message?
No, it will give you a reminder and you will have to answer on your phone.
- How long will one charge get you?
With the 180mAh battery, Standby time is 25 days and if you use frequently working time is 7 days
- Does it support heart rate monitoring?
Yes, it supports dynamic real time heart rate monitoring
- How do you connect your phone?